Longing to be whole soul GM. You are GM agreed to TMW?

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
jose1821
Peon
Peon

Longing to be whole soul GM. You are GM agreed to TMW?

Post by jose1821 »

What cant to be are GM?
I am responsible, attentive and eager to serve the server THE MANA WORLD, they are begging is the appeal of the implore knees in the fire please give me the opportunity, this great opportunity to get you the wisdom of Great Master.

With all the soul longing to have this great opportunity but my English is limited, the desire to serve the server are giants, and I like to be part of the team of GM and receive their understanding and wisdomI can not believe that you are as well, and he removed the boy a chance to fulfill their dreams of being part of a team, or possibly see is that at this time are not occupying anybody, I was not born among people who speak English But the desire to overcome and effort that I have are so huge that nothing in this world stop me from moving forward may break my dreams but my hopes and my determination never never never defeated
Tayuke
Peon
Peon

Re: Longing to be whole soul GM. You are GM agreed to TMW?

Post by Tayuke »

No offence. but seriously, this guy is really getting annoying <_<
jose1821
Peon
Peon

Post by jose1821 »

then believe that I am a guy jajajajajajajaj are upset that you do not belong to. THE MANA WORLD. Weeping young seem about as well is the question I am doing to the GM is that the people. THE MANA WORLD. Ãs also be asked, but not so boring for people like you.

And also I think it is annoying if you ask if I can be gm of the directors I should close the login page to this case.

And also I want responses from people who love enverdad if the game does not bother people who want to interfere with the dreams I have that one is better so I will continue pretending that they like this game better and if you do not say anything more productive so it's quiet calm
jose1821
Peon
Peon

Post by jose1821 »

then believe that I am a guy jajajajajajajaj are upset that you do not belong to. THE MANA WORLD. Weeping young seem about as well is the question I am doing to the GM is that the people. THE MANA WORLD. Ãs also be asked, but not so boring for people like you.

And also I think it is annoying if you ask if I can be gm of the directors I should close the login page to this case.

And also I want responses from people who love enverdad if the game does not bother people who want to interfere with the dreams I have that one is better so I will continue pretending that they like this game better and if you do not say anything more productive so it's quiet calm .

my efforts and determination never die
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

jose1821 wrote:my efforts and determination never die
You might want to put that towards English lessons, as our GMs must speak English.
Tayuke
Peon
Peon

Post by Tayuke »

I don't get half of what your saying, so that already rules you out of becoming a GM.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

jose1821 wrote:then believe that I am a guy jajajajajajajaj are upset that you do not belong to. THE MANA WORLD. Weeping young seem about as well is the question I am doing to the GM is that the people. THE MANA WORLD. Ãs also be asked, but not so boring for people like you.

And also I want responses from people who love enverdad if the game does not bother people who want to interfere with the dreams I have that one is better so I will continue pretending that they like this game better and if you do not say anything more productive so it's quiet calm .

my efforts and determination never die
with all this spamming i think you should be even banned and you can forget about being GM...
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

Hello Jose!

I think it could be a good idea for you to start a server in your own language. Then you can be GM on that server.

You can read how to do it here:
http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... up_eAthena