Reporting culitabog harrassment and abuse

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
huggy
Peon
Peon

Reporting culitabog harrassment and abuse

Post by huggy »

I hope the image shows fine, but he has been harrasing Dyna, Jenni and I in many ways and the girls in particular sexual fashion. He was ask, the told to stop many times and refused. I had been on and off all day and he was there doing the same thing everytime I got on. I and several others would like him banned.
Attachments
I hope the image shows fine, but he has been harrasing Dyna, Jenni and I in many ways and the girls in particular sexual fashion. He was ask, the told to stop many times and refused. I had been on and off all day and he was there doing the same thing everytime I got on. I and several others would like him banned.
cultiabog abuse 2.png (188.46 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Re: Reporting culitabog harrassment and abuse

Post by Dyna »

He's using the sit command over and over to simulate 'sex' with the avatars...needless to say it's getting annoying :?
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
culitabog
Peon
Peon

Post by culitabog »

I do not see any abuse in this. I don`t think that sitting is not allowed in the game.
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Post by z0ro »

culitabog wrote:I do not see any abuse in this. I don`t think that sitting is not allowed in the game.
It's not about the rules but respect, if they ask you to stop doing whatever you're doing then you should just stop it.

However- I don't see him breaking any rule though
Last edited by z0ro on 19 Dec 2008, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

Here is a pic of him doing this to Lin_the_White:

He keeps following me around and won't leave me alone...keeps saying how he wants a screen shot...just want him to leave me in peace and stop harassing me and my friends :?
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

culitabog wrote:I do not see any abuse in this. I don`t think that sitting is not allowed in the game.
This has nothing to do with "sitting." Sitting means you stay put in the same place for a long period of time. When you "sat" on someone and they moved, you got up and moved to "sit" on them again. you were asked nicely to stop. You were asked firmly to stop. You were told by MANY people to stop. It is immature and not funny.

Like I said to you SEVERAL TIMES your movements by holding the "s key down to stand and sit making it look like you are having sex with someone is sexual harassment/abuse and that is in the rules. We identified it as sexual harassment and that we did not appreciate it. You gave the same lame argument, that all you were doing is "sitting."

In fact here are the rules and you have broken the first one:
1. Do not abuse other players (it means insults, swearing etc. directed to a particular person/s)
2. No bots (and aby botting I mean ANY AFK activity in game).
3. No spamming/flooding (including trade spam).
4. No begging.
5. Speak English on public chat.
6. RFC 1855.

See the "ETC"? That includes SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ABUSE. Your actions after being politely asked to stop any sexual gestures/actions were to argue and continue to harass and sexually harass other players. If you want to sexually harass people, go ahead and do it out in the real world and see how far you get before you are thrown in jail.

You are immature and selfish person who only thinks about himself and his own amusement even if it annoys or offends all the others around you. :x

I ask that the powers that be please review this and take appropriate action against this player. Not only was he doing this at the time that Lin_the_White posted this, but people said he was doing it all day before i got on and when I logged back in almost 8 hours later he was still at it.
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

Now he is getting sexually harassing in what he is saying.
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

Oops the image did not load
Attachments
More abuse
More abuse
TMW_Screenshot_2.JPG (132.95 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
preyor
Peon
Peon

Post by preyor »

I'm quite offended by the mere fact that you can strip your character down to their undergarments, that's vulgar and sexual.
also, the avatars sit open legged, even the female characters!
Wont' someone please think of the children!

it's a slippery slope to start saying something as innocuous as sitting and standing in a manner that vaguely suggests sex is abuse, it is fair to say he shouldn't do it to people just to bother them, but also people should be a little less uptight about it. It is a game after all, have fun with it :D
culitabog
Peon
Peon

Post by culitabog »

Jenni wrote: This has nothing to do with "sitting." Sitting means you stay put in the same place for a long period of time. When you "sat" on someone and they moved, you got up and moved to "sit" on them again. you were asked nicely to stop. You were asked firmly to stop. You were told by MANY people to stop. It is immature and not funny.

I can sit everywhere I want .

Jenni wrote: Like I said to you SEVERAL TIMES your movements by holding the "s key down to stand and sit making it look like you are having sex with someone is sexual harassment/abuse and that is in the rules. We identified it as sexual harassment and that we did not appreciate it. You gave the same lame argument, that all you were doing is "sitting."
This is your suggestion , siting down it`s interpretable to a lot of things , it`s your choice in what you think.
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

Unfortunately it is not just the action, its the fact he is doing it over and over again. The first time it might amusing to the person doing it, but it has gotten old to everyone else. What is worse, when asked to stop, he keeps doing it. That now falls under abuse. Not only has he kept doing it after being first asked nicely, then just asked, and then firmly asked to stop, he kept doing it. If that person moved to get away from him, he got up and followed them to do it again. He was asked by several people over the course of SEVERAL HOURS to stop and he kept on doing it. That is harassment. When he does it in a sexual nature like the "sexual" motions that repeatedly sitting and standing simulates, that falls under sexual harassment.

On top of it he wants to argue symantics that he is not breaking the rules by sitting. No, he is abusing others when he is told to stop and leave them alone. When they move away from him, he follows and continues to abuse them. These are actions that an immature child may find amusing, but in the real world it is harassment. If he was making sexual gestures in a mall to people, he would be arrested and/or banned from that mall. Shoot, even if he was in a mall and was just bothering people in a non-sexual way and continues to do it to people even after being asked to stop and then starts to follow those people around still harassing them when they get up to get away from him, the same action would be taken. So, he is abusing others by constantly harassing them for HOURS on end.

Again, I ask the powers to be to take action. Please. He is driving us all off from the areas where everyone congregates to socialize.
preyor wrote:I'm quite offended by the mere fact that you can strip your character down to their undergarments, that's vulgar and sexual.
also, the avatars sit open legged, even the female characters!
Wont' someone please think of the children!

it's a slippery slope to start saying something as innocuous as sitting and standing in a manner that vaguely suggests sex is abuse, it is fair to say he shouldn't do it to people just to bother them, but also people should be a little less uptight about it. It is a game after all, have fun with it :D
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

culitabog wrote: I can sit everywhere I want .
Then stay put. Actually, why don't you go to your local mall or shopping center and sit in people's laps and see if that argument goes over well with the people you sat on or with the police.
culitabog wrote: This is your suggestion , siting down it`s interpretable to a lot of things , it`s your choice in what you think.
Again, you are talking semantics. Most people here recognize the action for what people are intending it to symbolize so you really have no case there.
culitabog
Peon
Peon

Post by culitabog »

I think that are you trying to increase your posts number .

whats your point ? .... do you want to ban my account ?? ...this your interest ?

By the way this is not real world , if you don`t like it , stay away from games.
Jenni
Peon
Peon

Post by Jenni »

culitabog wrote:I think that are you trying to increase your posts number .

whats your point ? .... do you want to ban my account ?? ...this your interest ?

By the way this is not real world , if you don`t like it , stay away from games.
No, our interest is that you stop harassing people. what part of stop have you not understood? Is it the "S" or the "T" or the "O" or the "P"? Shall i say it differently? Cease, cut it out, desist, discontinue, end, halt, knock it off, lay off, quit.

Maybe spanish? ALTO! How about French? ARRETE VOUS!

You still are doing it to people as i type this. How immature are you that you cannot stop? Everyone is sick and tired of it. Now when everyone logs on or joins the group they are asking if you are still online and harassing people. Just stop. Please. Do the mature thing instead of what an 11 year old would do.
culitabog
Peon
Peon

Post by culitabog »

Maybe spanish? ALTO! How about French? ARRETE VOUS!
wow .... you are so intelligent ....