Call to Big Crunch,Prsm and other GMs

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Call to Big Crunch,Prsm and other GMs

Post by dayve »

http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... Guidelines

I want you both to stay. Saying that, what in the guidelines can't you support?
Last edited by dayve on 26 Apr 2011, 21:46, edited 2 times in total.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Call to Big Crunch,Prsm and other GMs

Post by Crush »

... Guidelines

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs.
Well, I doubt that our GMs will have problems following these guidelines :lol:
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

Crush wrote:
... Guidelines

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs.
Well, I doubt that our GMs will have problems following these guidelines :lol:
:lol: Thanks for your help!
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

No bots (and botting means ANY unauthorized activity while away from keyboard, automated activity with one or more players or multi-boxing)
Am I correct in reading this to mean that multiboxing or playing multiple chars at once through the use of Manabot or a game controller by a single person is no longer legal in game? If so I applaud those responsible for ridding the game of it.
I was beginning to think that the only way to get attention to the multi-boxing issue was possibly to flood the forum with my thoughts on it as those have done with their GM conduct thoughts.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

no, it doesn't
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

In that case my opinion of those in charge has not improved. When will Manabot be the official TMW client?

Perhaps the rule should just say " No afk attacking of mobs". It seems botting is no longer relevant to the rule.
Last edited by evadem on 26 Apr 2011, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

evadem wrote:In that case my opinion of those in charge has not improved. When will Manabot be the official TMW client?
you used dave , did you like it?
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Sorry but I could not bring myself to stoop to such means to level my char to 99 as some have so proudly done. I actually can't help but feel sad for their need to do so in order to feel some sort of personal worth.
Maybe they should be able to file for some sort of hardship case with the admins for a level 99 char at the start of playing in order to avoid any effort at all. May as well give them all the items they desire to make playing more enjoyable while your at it.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

evadem wrote:Sorry but I could not bring myself to stoop to such means to level my char to 99 as some have so proudly done. I actually can't help but feel sad for their need to do so in order to feel some sort of personal worth.
Maybe they should be able to file for some sort of hardship case with the admins for a level 99 char at the start of playing in order to avoid any effort at all. May as well give them all the items they desire to make playing more enjoyable while your at it.
you always insult people, it must make you feel good
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Sorry if you feel insulted. I'm just calling it as I see it.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The "Rules and punishment for breaking them" part of the article linked above is just a verbatim (and outdated) copy of the official game rules.

Is this thread a serious attempt to come up with guidelines for game masters to avoid situations like the current candor controversy, or yet another multiboxing discussion?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

Crush wrote:Is this thread a serious attempt to come up with guidelines for game masters to avoid situations like the current candor controversy, or yet another multiboxing discussion? The "Rules and punishment for breaking them" part of the article linked above is just a verbatim (and outdated) copy of the official game rules.
you know my answer, i want GM guides
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Sorry if I strayed from the topic at hand. I wasn't aware the link was outdated.
Perhaps I could just start another thread, but it would just get flamed by those using Manabot and game controllers as always. I'll just stick to insulting people that do so in game as usual.
yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Post by yubabax116 »

evadem wrote:I'll just stick to insulting people that do so in game as usual.
How respectful of you.... :roll:

Yubaba
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ❤Quiet And Enj0:00Y The  Music ❤ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Don't expect me to show a player that is playing multiple chars at once to gain levels faster any respect. It will never happen! If that is an issue for you so be it. I will not lose any sleep over it.