Brazilian Fan's Site or Official TMW Web Site

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
VictorFox
Peon
Peon

Brazilian Fan's Site or Official TMW Web Site

Post by VictorFox »

Hello developers,

I was thinking about a new website of The Mana World hosted on your hosts to bring more players to TMW.

That idea is like the most popular Fansite of Tibia (for example...): You can use the official webpage of this game, or to Brazilians boys use the tibiabr.com .

Im webdesigner, i can make a website and give it to you to yours own host, or just translate one made for you.

Remember, you have to spell "Brasil" with S to spell in our speak. Ty, add me on msn on victorhugots@hotmail.com or contact by webmail at fox@recifemania.com . I'll waiting your aswer with. I'm just a player lvl 43 that liked too much that game, so I want to help.

Thanks you and post here all who read that topic what you think about that. (Sorry for english mistakes, better writting on portuguese >.<)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why nobody posts the answers for that topic, I'm almost buying the domain http://www.tmwbrasil.com . Just waiting for your order. Programmers and developers, pm me please fast, the website was just start and I must ask for you first. Still waiting....
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

As for all other players that tryed it:
I'm with you.

What you need, just call me. :wink:
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
VictorFox
Peon
Peon

Layout Completed

Post by VictorFox »

See the layout here: Is an image from ImageShack, a safe link, you can click without troubles:

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/3691/sspaginalf6.png

Please, look and post reply here please!
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

I love Brazilian Webdesign (Not.)

Or I have a better idea we could keep the current layout and change it to BRazilian! OMG
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Mh, that design reminds me on some other one ;)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion. I am NOT writing this as a member of the team.

When I would be in your shoes i would not want to host a fansite on the official server of the project.

When you say things on your website the team doesn't agree with the team might be tempted to stop supporting your website. But when you host your website on a different server you are independent and you have much more freedom of speech.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
VictorFox
Peon
Peon

Post by VictorFox »

Tenche wrote:I love Brazilian Webdesign (Not.)

Or I have a better idea we could keep the current layout and change it to BRazilian! OMG

???

What do you think about my layout?
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

My personal opinion is that we shouldn't host fansites. I am perfectly fine with fansites if they find their own host though, and when they're nice and updated we'll also include a link to them on our Links page.

I kindly request fansites to follow two important guidelines:

1. Make it very clear that you're not the official website, and link back to us.
2. Do not mirror our downloads, but use the same links that we're using on our download page.
VictorFox wrote:Please, look and post reply here please!
About the design of that site, I think it's fine except I don't really like the two dashed lines. Also I think the menu, screenshot and news boxes don't align properly, making it look a bit messy.
VictorFox
Peon
Peon

Post by VictorFox »

Ok, that page will be an unnoficial webpage of TMW with it writted on top of the page. I will host it on a domain like http://www.tmwbrasil.kit.net or other.

Now i just want new ideas about the layout from all readers of this topic.

One question: Will you Link me at favorites as a Fan Site?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

maybe you should cooperate with these people: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=1708
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
VictorFox
Peon
Peon

Post by VictorFox »

They're thinking to make the website only... Im making it... Its the only difference to keep me in my way...
tibico
Peon
Peon

Post by tibico »

Well,

I'm a newbie (since yesterday) and I'm a Tibia player, haves about 1 year.

The idea about a brazilian fan site like TibiaBR is very cool, and I'm a web developer/designer, if you need my efforts, I'm here :)