This topic will be used for mentioning changes that are worth noting, but which might not warrant their own thread.
- Renamed MAF-Saulc to Saulc on the wiki
- Renamed MAF-Saulc to Saulc on the forums
- Made Saulc a Wiki Admin
- Made Jesusalva a Wiki Admin
- Actually let regular users upload files to the wiki again (Why was this a thing. This is supposed to be an open project. Why.)
- GNU+Linux renamed to GNULinux, librarycogs renamed to GNU+Linux on forums, by user request
Sorry for all the topic movement in the development sections. I've been wanting all map-related posts to be in graphics development but EJlol pointed out to me that we hadn't been doing that consistently and the section descriptions were also suggesting that maps belong in content development. From now on, all topics about mapping and tiles will belong in graphics development. This is to offload some activity from content development which is already a huge section.
Okay that's it. Now go make some cool maps, yes?
Wiki is in read only mode for a while for scheduled maintenances, no ETA on this yet.
The Mana World: rEvolt test server has temporarily moved.
It is now being served under port 6904. If you are using jak1's nightly, it should show up on server list (press "Load"). If it is jak1 stable or ManaPlus, it will not show up - In fact, test server won't show up at all (neither of them). You'll have to add them manually.
It is now using the same credentials it used to accept before TMW Evolved. We are looking for people interested on the rEvolt project to test its new proposed gameplay rules.
Complains about “OMG this is different from Legacy” will be disregarded. Constructive feedback, on other hand, is welcome. And if you go the extra mile and submit us a patch we'll even give you an Acorn for it, to show our appreciation.
- No changes to TMW Legacy (Stable)
- No changes to TMW Evolved Test Server
- No changes to TMW rEvolt (Stable)
- TMW rEvolt (Test Server) moved from port 6902 to 6904
- You no longer use TMW Legacy/Evolved credentials to login on rEvolt test server.
- Please make a new char, the changes are substantial.