Server Crash 11-15-10

Where game and project announcements are made.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Re: Server Crash 11-15-10

Post by natsuki3 »

Kage wrote:
natsuki3 wrote:i lost some items on storage and my lvl 74 now im 69 ill get back my lvl 74 ?
or ill be 69 forever ?
Neither. You must retrain back to level 74
uf :D
Its blue like the sea.
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

You, sirs administrators, developers, want to retrieve a more current backup or it will be "fixed" once? For the current situation, I'm at a loss monster! I did quests, raise money, and could range hat 1x, 3x pinkie hat and 1x fluffy hat and other things (monney, itens...) :(

seems small, but for my level (was 36 went back to 15) was somewhat "difficult"...
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

If you consider 2 days old backup too old, then I suggest go play some game that will provide you SLA to protect your data with three or four nines factor (if any exists I believe it will be expensive stuff). ;-)

Regards.
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

Platyna wrote:If you consider 2 days old backup too old, then I suggest go play some game that will provide you SLA to protect your data with three or four nines factor (if any exists I believe it will be expensive stuff). ;-)

Regards.
hum... thanks for the response. I NOT CONSIDER 2 days old backup too old.

stupid question, brutal response. (down + diagonal + front and strong punch = Hadouken) :wink:
salmondine
Warrior
Warrior

Post by salmondine »

Thank You Platyna, this turned out much better than I hoped for.
After many years of playing 2 days is a drop in the bucket...but get revenge on those tech's for me... :twisted:

*As always The Mana World has ongoing offer of FULL REFUND to every player!
** This offer may not be valid in Utah.
deadly
Newly Registered User

Post by deadly »

i dont understand i am confused i lost all my storage items and storage moneys

do i get them back ??
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

deadly wrote:i dont understand i am confused i lost all my storage items and storage moneys

do i get them back ??
If I have all understand right, then the backup should be for all 2 days old, and if you havent any items at storage two days ago, then the items are lost... :(
orasis
Newly Registered User

Post by orasis »

Ok, that explains it.

I tried creating a new account many times and nothing. It (the site) would tell me that everything had been successful and that an Email was dispatched but when checking the inbox hours later... still nothing.

Logging into the game responds with an 'unregistered ID' but according to the register page... I'm already registered if I try to create the same account/email combo.

So...

The game server itself isn't getting updated with new users.
Your send mail isn't working.
The website create character works, and seems to save the data. (Can't recreate char.)

Hopefully this info helps you to put things back together. :)
SkRuFFiE
Newly Registered User

Post by SkRuFFiE »

So if I understand correctly, since I only started playing two days ago I need to start over again?
baedamichi
Novice
Novice

Post by baedamichi »

SkRuFFiE wrote:So if I understand correctly, since I only started playing two days ago I need to start over again?

Hey Skruffie, have a look at the date of these posts...

They have nothing to do with the recent server crash, they're all about a crash which happened a year ago...

The date 11-15-10 does not mean 15.10.2011 but 15.11.2010. ;) I must admit, I first had the same thought, but then I looked at the date of the thread opening. ;)

So, you can still keep hoping, maybe no char data was ruined by this crash (if it was a crash... all I can say is that the server has been offline for quite some hours now...)
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

No rollbacks were required this time, so you should not have lost anything. Locked because this thread was created for a different crash which has long since been resolved.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated