Where game and project announcements are made.
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: 18.12.2011

Post by Frost »

ManaMarket is back online.

Jero rolled back the data file to 14 Dec 03:12 server time to match the time of the restored game data. This means that all trades in the "missing days" after the server restore are nullified.

Note that items unsold for longer than 7 days are removed from the store listing. You might need to re-add things.
!info
!getback <listing ID>
!add ...etc. You know the routine.

In short: ManaMarket was affected the same as the rest of us. No items were lost, no money went astray, but since "nothing happened for 4 days" some listings have expired.

See you in the game!
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

So will the xmas quest lbe lengthened slightly to allow players to compete? I had done it with 4 chars and I think I lost 3 with the backup....
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

Dude wrote:So will the xmas quest lbe lengthened slightly to allow players to compete? I had done it with 4 chars and I think I lost 3 with the backup....
See here: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 12&t=15237
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

Thanks for the heads up Jen. Guess I'll need to log a few hours this week to catch up....
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I have managed to bring back the connection to disk array on Platinum so we may return to daily backups now.

Trivia will be announced one week in advance. Theme: natural & technical science (questions will be not stupid easy but everyone will find something for themselves, keys to rewards are bases and most important thoughts those sciences are build on eg. genetic code and flow of information, theory of evolution for biology ;)) like first grade of old high school in Poland. ;)

Regards.