Wiki upload script

Where game and project announcements are made.
Shura
Novice
Novice

Wiki upload script

Post by Shura »

hello everybody,

since many ppl already missused the script for uploading non-tmw-stuff (warez), used this as a better clipboard or even tinkered w/ it to see whats possible, i hereby removed it. access will not ever be granted to the public again since nothing can asure that it will not be missused again.
if u feel misjuged personally feel free to consult me on IRC.

a few more words on what further measures i will take and why i haven't done this earlier:
as u know now there have been abusive users and such that exploited the site for errors. well, the site was not secure enough but it let things like the public upload script be possible. actually i'm sad that people again took advantages of this gesture. the uploadscript will be password protected from now and access will be logged. the staff members will get their accounts and i seriously hope they don't give them away. security will tighten a bit more even i don't like this one-track-make-ur-site-secure-thinking where it actually wasn't all that necessary.

thank you.
Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.