And then ?

Where game and project announcements are made.
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

And then ?

Post by Reid »

Spoiler:
Hey fellows,

Many things to tell, let's keep it short!
First, sorry for the miss of update these last months, we didn't stop the project don't worry, we just did a little break with our announcement to concentrate on the game development itself as the next release will be really big.

Then, we took some time to shape the web part of the project like we wanted, the site bug's list has been cleaned, the forum and wiki also have both a brand new theme, I let you visit them and give us your feedbacks on our choice!

Great, the project seems fine, when will be the next release?
We won't advance any date for this event, actually, the game development is somehow... Slow, we need more manpower, we need your help to bring the next release faster.
I ask all of you who read this to consider that call, if you enjoyed our Beta, or if you discover Evol just now, give us a hand!
If you can't help by miss of time (something that we can largely understand) make some noise about us, sharing this news or talking about us will help to make the project advance and stay alive.

Let's talk a bit about the game now, I give you a preview of what we're working on these days, do you like? ;)

Cheers, Reid.
A new news has been broadcasted on our social medias, though, I will add something more on the forum:
I will stop to keep our deviantArt's journal and our twitter's wall up-to-date with our news, these two networks don't attract many followers, and they are somehow boring to update.

If someone have an idea of a place where we can post our news, post it here!

Edit: I registred https://facebook.com/evolonline.org as new name for our facebook page, it will be easier to find us! (evolonline was already taken :( )
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect