Wiki: World-map page broken

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Dicekid
Peon
Peon

Wiki: World-map page broken

Post by Dicekid »

Hi,

since my last update of the world-map-page in the Wiki the page is broken. :-( I think the problem is an image i loaded up. It's the "Desertmap.png". Because if you try to open this image it doesn't work and I think this is why the world-map-page is broken, too (because it can't display the image).
Unfortunatly it was impossible for me to update or delete the broken image so that the original state is recovered.
So I hope, that someone who can repair this, reads this and tries to recover the original image and page. If during this process the source of the problem could be found it would be very nice, as I have absolutely no idea why the image or page broke in the first place.
I'm very sorry for this, but I just wanted to update the old maps.

Greets,
Dicekid
Roll the dice, kid!
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Wiki: World-map page broken

Post by Crush »

I fixed the problem by uploading a new image replacing Desertmap.png. I don't know what the problem was but a hint is the extremely large (2.2MB) filesize of the file you uploaded.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Dicekid
Peon
Peon

Re: Wiki: World-map page broken

Post by Dicekid »

Hi Crush,

didn't thought that would be a problem, but OK. I will split up the maps in smaller ones so that it will remain detailed but the images will become smaller. There will also be an update of the graveyard maps and stuff.
Anyway, thanks a lot for repairing the page and I will do my best to NOT repeat that. :-)

Thanks and greetings,
Dicekid

P.S.: From my point of view the thread can be closed. Thanks.
Roll the dice, kid!