Wiki translations

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Wiki translations

Post by Jaxad0127 »

I've setup a translation system for user articles on the wiki. English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese available right now. Please post here for more. Only certain admins (Bjorn, Platyna, and I; Elven if he remembers) can add more. The {{I18n}} template can be added to pages that should be translated. I've added it to many user information pages. Please do not translate development pages.
ChefChelios
Novice
Novice

Re: Wiki translations

Post by ChefChelios »

german? yay thx xD

{{I18n} whats that?
...und lachend stellte der Tod seine Sense beiseite und stieg auf den Mähdrescher, denn es war Krieg.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Should be {{I18n}}. Its the template syntax to include the internationalization template. If you think another article needs it, add that to the top like I did on the others.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Post by natsuki3 »

im here to help with spanish translation !
Me and Alons can work on spanish translation :D
Its blue like the sea.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

I can help with french one.

Jaxad0127: that was a good start, however i don't think showing the i18n just before the different language is very good. Could you try and remove the "i18n" and just leave the different language choices please?

In overall: please use the same words in each language from the english page + don't forget to put the i18n thing in the page so that we can go back to english or another language.

Best regards,
Ali-G