External Media Administration

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

External Media Administration

Post by Wombat »

There is a desire to clean up old promotions, update outside websites, organize and categorize youtube fan videos and so on. Official fan pages for Facebook, imgur, twitter, reddit and other sites are wanted.

There is also the issue of controlling our promotions, we need to know where our promotions are, what they say and what they should say.

This all goes hand in hand with fan content, which backs up development efforts by getting fan-players more deeply involved in breathing life into our community.

I'm posting this here as an open request for others to begin considering so we can move on it soon.
Current character is "Abolish".
Nard
Knight
Knight

Re: External Media Administration

Post by Nard »

Wiki would be the best place to keep track of the references, in project name space, with a link in good place. This thread might be buried and forgotten. :?
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
salmondine
Warrior
Warrior

Post by salmondine »

I know we have an official facebook page, as Irukard copyrights branding for tmw?
he took some actions to eliminate others using logo as I recall.
I am not sure how branding affects other media in this regard?
Irukard could clarify this much better than myself.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

What happened was the person who made a tmw Facebook page did not respond and we needed the name "the mana world" official page so after trying to contact the person we contacted Facebook admins and they deleted the page making ours the official one. After they didn't respond to either people for weeks
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Speiros02
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros02 »

I'd be happy to assist with the wiki a little, but as for the advertising, I think we need to ensure peace first, so that people come and stay, and also that people who DO come remain manageable...just a couple of thoughts. That way the advertising works, and isn't in vain. Manaworld is a great game, and I'd love to be involved in some other extent. Still, this issue of peace and manageability is pretty important before a flood of new players. Easier to direct a stream from the beginning (as such) than while the river is flowing. I apologise for the tangent, but just a heads up.

A name is to be chosen rather than abundant riches...Solomon's words (Pr.22:1)

[url=http://speirosmusic.tumblr.com]Speiros' music page[/url]

A.K.A "Speiros"...(not being smart...this name is speiros)