where can obtain one work of GM I have good Ideas see

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

jose1821
Peon
Peon

where can obtain one work of GM I have good Ideas see

Post by jose1821 »

oe tell me that I can help because I have many ideas I put to the test and you will not disappoint you and really just give me a chance to be somebody in this game as big as beautiful give me the opportunity to serve the power play someone you ask MASTER beg you, give me your wisdom and we will make this game something bigger at the maximum I will strive for that to happen, I trusted too can count on me look, which is not much but I just wanted to not be much about these things but sprite and this look is that if I learn, never will do anything wrong. I wonder will be bad to have a huge desire to be part of a team a great team, I do not just say look what I'm GM that I like to help with such things as forming part of a group before and I liked so much and I wanted to see if you gave me the opportunity to be your team is not just a game mean something more for me this opportunity if you let me know and we will make a great team

TMW KIDS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GM LIKE ME
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: where can obtain one work of GM I have good Ideas see

Post by Crush »

You are saying you want to be a GM but what you are writing sounds more like you want to be a developer.

(GMs are people who moderate the game, developers are those who create the game).

When you want to take part in the development of TMW you need some kind of skill which is useful for it. Do you have any skills which can help us like creating graphics, programming, composing music and the like?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
jose1821
Peon
Peon

Re: where can obtain one work of GM I have good Ideas see

Post by jose1821 »

I like being of the people and events that make these things develop as well as graphic nop that if I was not trying to see if I can create sprites but I see that it is much complicated, but if I have some ideas of which I created but that this is not enough

the ideas that he had told Elven were too badly miss these are not counting on that program to create super good items but maybe I can get a

Black Arrow: an arrow with a stinger at the tip scorpions
http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewim ... 274093.jpg

Black Scorpion Bow:Like the previous one but in this arc with the two extremes of black scorpion stinger
http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewim ... l74257.jpg

Slime King: This monster does not have much to say is a variation of the SLIME that this is only a king. Also going to create soldiers to accompany it but I do not have the form and I have not had time.

http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewim ... 274449.jpg

Golden Dragon Helmet:this is one of the creations that over time has led me to do, but one that I like, that hurts is not very well, is that as I said earlier not counting on good programs to create this kinds of things.

http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewim ... F74820.jpg

The only thing that there would be wanting sprites but it's too complicated. ami, I would like to be something like Katz or as Vink and events that do those things that if I am well informed that I was previously in another game, though very short time but I know something.

I beg and implore and beg on his knees to give me that opportunity is ke'm looking for games like mmorpg because from GM to work as I liked a lot and I would like to know if this server would give me that chance so I have been talking with Master Elven but still not responded to anything.it could do to earn a job well.