Where is TMW mumble server?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
GNULinux
Peon
Peon

Where is TMW mumble server?

Post by GNULinux »

Hello.
I could not find the mana world mumble server from this post.
What is TMW mumble server?
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Where is TMW mumble server?

Post by Livio »

Both TMW and CRC mumble servers are down since a lot of time ago.
I've opened one free for 50 slots at:

Address: mumble-us.cleanvoice.com
Port: 34616

Direct quick link connection: [url]mumble://mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru:34616[/url]

Rill has chosen to use Jitsi meet instead. It's way easier than mumble but on slow or prepaid data connection Jitsi meet can be quite troublesome. Speaking of me (I have to use mobile connection) I can't play while connected in LTE mode because I lag more than in 3G mode but this mode has less bandwidth (no good with Jitsi meet).

This code below is to embed the online users list on a page.
The server probably needs to be configured a bit but I guess that works now.
Sometimes needs to be refreshed to be kept alive or the service will be shot down.

Code: Select all

<script class="mumble-widget" 
   src="//dqc3ygqu0f1ud.cloudfront.net/dist/mumble-widget/mumble-widget.cdn.min.js" 
   type="text/javascript" 
   data-source="//cleanvoice.ru/free/mumble/cvp/?id=61643939029039371731" 
   data-width="320" 
   data-theme="obsidian"></script> 
<div id="mumble-widget-container"></div>
Click here for the online user list: https://cleanvoice.ru/free/mumble/cvp/? ... idget=true
Click here to keep server up and running: http://cleanvoice.ru/free/mumble/recharge/3/30920

Please give it a try and let me know of any kind of issues with it.
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

Since I'm the administrator of that server please report abuse or misbehaving users.
Not to GMs or developers. Mine is an unofficial server so don't bother anyone else involved in TMW development, administration or game mastering.
Report issues only to me!

Basic Rules:
[1] Speak of what is related to the game and the channel. When logged into a TMW related channel you better be logged into the TMW server as well with the same name if possible.
[2] As Constable Bob is used to say: "English in public!!!" Language related channel can be requested but you must speak english in TMW channels. See language related rules.
[3] As in CRC's rule n°7: Don't curse, or use crude or obscene language or symbols. Don't speak about sex, religion, politics, or any other kind of disturbing topic in any channel. Unless I authorize it on protected channels don't do it.
[4] Don't do any kind of roleplaying. If you really feel the urge to do it I can open a RP channel for you but don't do it in other channels.
[5] Identity theft will not be tolerated. Nicknames can be registered by me on request.
[6] Do not eavesdrop conversations and say hello when entering a channel. It's a matter of respect. I'm not your older brother so I shouldn't have to tell you this. In certain cases can be allowed to text-chat in the game while listening on the relative channel (when your parents are going to sleep and you have to stay silent for example).
[7] Rules can change without notice. Check rules for updates sometime: that will be nice for every server you use.

Server Rules: (addendum because server is free for 50 slots only)
[A1] I will kick out inactive players if not in a channel, if needed when slots is about to terminate.
[A2] If you log in and see the battery icon being depleted click on it to avoid the server to be shot down.
[A3] Avoid to stay online idling. That's shouldn't be a problem but slots are limited keep in mind that other people wants to use the server too. That rule will not apply for admins, devs and GMs.

Languages related rules:
[B1] English must be spoken on every channel except for Root channel and language specific channel.
However people speaking different language can listen to language specific channels or asking help to the others if they wish to learn that language without disrupting conversations and asking first the people in the channel if they allow him/her to do so.

Service related rules:
[C1] Before complaining about it's functionalities double check settings both of Mumble and Manaplus.
[C2] If you are listening to music keep volume low or redirect it to your headphones only. I've got disturbed by crappy sounds they call music at full volume on Jitsi meet. Don't even think of doing it here. And seriously keep volume low when killing a lot of bats.
[C3] Ignoring echo cancellation or noise reduction request is forbidden. If other people asks you to lower volume, cancel echo or move microphone away from noise sources you must follow their request. People will probably going to mute you, I will probably kick you out.

I will repeat it one more time. This server is not officially related to anyone involved in TMW.
I'm the only one responsible for it, when something is going wrong you have to contact me only.
You can see me log in as "livio", "Livio" or "SuperUser".

I hope you enjoy it.
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

You can get a working Android client from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e&hl=en_US