So am I a bad person?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

Am i am bad person?

Yes you suck Tenche
33%
Nah man you cool with me ;)
27%
Im German
13%
Im retarded
27%

Total votes: 15
Dayne
Peon
Peon

Post by Dayne »

Hey don't ever say that all of us americans are like george bush. Cuz if you do your nothin but a piece of stereotypical #%#%
I love u Matt lol.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

i haven't said anything about bush.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

ya he didint Crush your right i dont ever say it anywere but online cause its stuped when i say F*ck online its just a word no meaning like if you were to use it in real life

haha that video was so funny!
Dayne
Peon
Peon

Post by Dayne »

Still stop saying Chocolate Cupcake about Americans
I love u Matt lol.
biggeruniverse
Peon
Peon

Post by biggeruniverse »

Crush wrote:every Duck person in the usa uses the Duck word "****" all the Duck time, but noone wants to admit it. another example how hypocritical the american society is.
And this is an example of how stereotypical German society is? Or is that stereotyping...
Dayne wrote:Still stop saying **** about Americans
I think of all the powerful countries of the world, we Americans deserve the most ****. The expectations set for the champion of the free world are not what we live up to. We do not look the same from the outside as from the inside, Dayne. From the outside, we seem short-sighted, hypocritical, and greedy. We play favorites, we are a bull in the china shop. This is not true of the majority of Americans on a personal level, as anyone who is not American will tell you about their American friends. (Save, perhaps, the Australians ;) ) (We certainly have different mannerisms, and are often not nearly as worldly-wise, but I digress)

The point is, you have to be the America you want others to see: be gracious, kind, forthright, and humble. And remember, you're an American, you can take the ****. ;)
We are on the outer reaches of someone else's universe
skyguardian
Peon
Peon

language

Post by skyguardian »

Tenche you told my 10 year old son mickyd to go f*** himself and then you called both my husband and I a prick when we asked you nicely not to swear. After all we are here to play the game and relax. Nobody needs to be sworn at when they are trying to have an enjoyable time playing a game. I do believe there should be some rules about the language used towards people in the game, but that"s just my opinion. :o
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

i apoologised to sky and were cool
Last edited by Tenche on 20 Oct 2005, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Tenche, I think it's all a matter of chance... and you're just not very lucky.

I said "damn" some times and didn't get any comment.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with your nationality. Your current frustration is probably more the result of the fact you think people pick on you because of your nationality.
And ofcourse, every online game is played by pricks as well. Sad but true.

About language use... we should have one kindergarten server where swearing is illegal. On every other server acting like a complete moronic asshole (not just saying "Duck" once) should be punished with temporal banning.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: language

Post by Matt »

skyguardian wrote:Tenche you told my 10 year old son mickyd to go f*** himself and then you called both my husband and I a prick when we asked you nicely not to swear. After all we are here to play the game and relax. Nobody needs to be sworn at when they are trying to have an enjoyable time playing a game. I do believe there should be some rules about the language used towards people in the game, but that"s just my opinion. :o
mickyd is 10...mh...maybe you should learn him some social things too...
Dayne
Peon
Peon

Post by Dayne »

Ok i understand.
I love u Matt lol.
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

I lived in the USA all my life and I never swear/curse. So that thing about americans is obviously wrong.

This might be a little off topic but you shouldn't talk bad about people no matter who they are. Bush is my president and we all have to deal with it whether we like it or not. He is a person not an animal or object, we all make mistakes. I'm not saying that I like him or don't like him, all I'm saying is that I am going to pray for whoever is running the country I live in so they can run it well and peacefully. I could go on more but I don't feel like typing right now. You may think I am overreacting but this is how I feel... :?

Oh, and this might be my last post in the forums for a while because something came up and I won't be able to check the progress of TMW for a while.
I love you too. :)
criptos
Novice
Novice

Post by criptos »

hunmmm..

The topic starts talking about "bad people'...

Now we are talking politics...

Makes me wonder...

:wink:
May the Source be With You
biggeruniverse
Peon
Peon

Post by biggeruniverse »

Anyway, I vote that Tenche is indeed a bad person. :wink:
We are on the outer reaches of someone else's universe
Dayne
Peon
Peon

Post by Dayne »

It's amazing what a conversation can lead to :roll:
I love u Matt lol.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I wonder if there would a similar discussion if I'd say Germans eat nothing but bratwurst and are alcoholics. :?
Being defensive against prejudice is pretty useless.

Oh... and I'm a potsmoking, cheese eating RL district addict. I walk on cluggs all day, my room is full of tulips, I live in a windmill and I own lots of cattle.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io