Christmas Event 2012

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Christmas Event 2012

Post by Jenalya »

I just restarted the server to bring in this years Christmas event, though the event itself will start automatically on December 1st.

Santa and his helpers have returned to Santa's residence near Nivalis to prepare for Christmas. Among the helpers, the preparations are moving smoothly as they should. The reinboos are excited this year since there will be a change within their team! But not everything is working out as planned.

The Event will start on December 1st and last until the 24th. The reward time starts on December 25th and lasts until January 6th.

Edit: I forgot to mention that characters starting the quest has to be at least level 30 and created at least four weeks ago.

Storyline and scripting: Jenalya
Graphics: Nami and v0id
Review and testing: Ablu, v0id, Nami, o11c, meway, Yubaba

Thanks to everyone who helped to create this event. :)

I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, but here's some remark for the collectors about some of the items: The Roasted Acorns are planned to recur next year (and eventually every year). And I'm yet undecided if I might reuse the Raw Talisman for the Barbarian Village content.
Last edited by Jenalya on 03 Dec 2012, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Christmas Event 2012

Post by Ginaria »

Thank you all to realize such an event, i will let me surprise next days :)
Wigil
Peon
Peon

Post by Wigil »

Thank you for this wonderful Christmasevent.
The questparts I see till now are very nice. The story is very cute and the questparts can be solved very well.
Thanks for investing your energy and time. It's a great fun to play Manawold and see the development process.
Greets Wigil
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

Thank you for the event Jenalya and everyone that helped work on it I enjoyed the quest .
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

Thanks for event but sadly i dont do it because i HATE christmas :(
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
Sharona
Peon
Peon

Post by Sharona »

so there's only the 2 old quests and that small 3 candy quest or is there another one which is only going to be released on christmas itself?
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

Sharona wrote:so there's only the 2 old quests and that small 3 candy quest or is there another one which is only going to be released on christmas itself?
There's another one already active currently, talk to more of the Christmas NPCs to find it.
Unless, is your character below level 30 or was created less than four weeks ago? In that case you can't start the quest - this is to prevent people creating lots of alts to do the quest again and again.
Sharona
Peon
Peon

Post by Sharona »

Jenalya wrote:
Sharona wrote:so there's only the 2 old quests and that small 3 candy quest or is there another one which is only going to be released on christmas itself?
There's another one already active currently, talk to more of the Christmas NPCs to find it.
Unless, is your character below level 30 or was created less than four weeks ago? In that case you can't start the quest - this is to prevent people creating lots of alts to do the quest again and again.
oh wow... i started less then four weeks ago... so you mean like 1 more week and i should be able to do it right?
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

Sharona wrote:i started less then four weeks ago... so you mean like 1 more week and i should be able to do it right?
As soon as your character is four weeks "old" you can start the quest. I'm sorry for this requirement, but I've seen dozens of new alts being created for the Christmas event 2010, and want to avoid that happening again.
Marko Miyamura
Peon
Peon

Post by Marko Miyamura »

Thanks for all the work they carry out, we should praise them because you are great from the beginning till the endless tmw an end
Sharona
Peon
Peon

Post by Sharona »

Jenalya wrote:
Sharona wrote:i started less then four weeks ago... so you mean like 1 more week and i should be able to do it right?
As soon as your character is four weeks "old" you can start the quest. I'm sorry for this requirement, but I've seen dozens of new alts being created for the Christmas event 2010, and want to avoid that happening again.
oh okay thats understandable :D