Dear TMW Community.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
mumen1
Peon
Peon

Re: Dear TMW Community.

Post by mumen1 »

yeah i see 011c its just a hacker and the server don't need that tipe of persons
Last edited by mumen1 on 14 Mar 2013, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
*Delasia*
Newly Registered User

Post by *Delasia* »

Platyna wrote:Delasia, I removed your GM powers due to numerous compliants, simply get over it and don't derange this thread.
First: YOU never removed me as a GM, your issue was me running Events for the Players. My reference was to someone entirely different.

Second, the complaints that were levied to me and at me were from a single driven source, and were addressed. But that is the past. When it became a problem for me I acted on it, and stepped away from the game (for almost 3 years) as I felt it was in the best interest of the community and myself.

What I do care about is that people I consider as friends and friends not met are once again being held hostage by your rants and accusations. Once again they are held to YOUR desires and expectations and not allowed to make their own decisions.

Again I restate, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
The time you have wasted on your rantings you could have had the Platinum Heirachy back up and running and giving people the choice.

I can tell you, people will log on both servers and play the game twice as much (myself included), because they can get twice the riches, twice the goodies and twice the experience.
I can also tell you that if Platinum stays true to form and is run like it has for the last several years, people will migrate to where they feel they are getting the most for their time, and feel the most appreciated.(myself included)

Platyna, PROVE you are NOT AFRAID of what people are saying,
PROVE, you are what you say YOU are,
PROVE you are the better choice.

and for the sake of all that is truth......stop with the THEM or ME mentality.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

*Delasia* wrote: Platyna, PROVE you are NOT AFRAID of what people are saying,
*Delasia* prove that you are http://forums.themanaworld.org/memberli ... ile&u=4802 and not a stupid troll.
did you loose your password?
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
0x0BAL
Peon
Peon

Post by 0x0BAL »

Nard wrote:
*Delasia* wrote: Platyna, PROVE you are NOT AFRAID of what people are saying,
*Delasia* prove that you are http://forums.themanaworld.org/memberli ... ile&u=4802 and not a stupid troll.
Why would she try to be a troll?
She knows enough about what happened to her, and if she wants she will prove it.
*Delasia*
Newly Registered User

Post by *Delasia* »

Nard wrote:*Delasia* prove that you are http://forums.themanaworld.org/memberli ... ile&u=4802 and not a stupid troll.
Nard, your absolutely right, I could be a troll, but if you actually read my posts, you know that I am not.
The original Delasia account still shows as a member, it has long time since I have used it, and infact I was sure it was deactivated. The administration of said account is linked to an email that is no longer active so I cannot retrieve the long forgotten password. You are welcome to have the administrators look up my IP adresses, you will find they are not dis-similar to the ones that were used two+ years ago.
0x0BAL wrote:Why would she try to be a troll?
She knows enough about what happened to her, and if she wants she will prove it.
0x0BAL, thank you for the support, however everything and everyone has their motives and concerns, and Nard was around when in fact my character in game was mimicked by a "Troll" and caused some issues.
So, his post is justified.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

You are a troll, and your crying about your GM powers removal that made you to hate me is not a topic of this thread.

Regards.
Hrvoje
Peon
Peon

Post by Hrvoje »

*Delasia* wrote:
Platyna wrote:Look, if we want to achieve something and keep the game in hands of a resonable person, who, as you noticed never abused her power instead of in hands of mentally unstable person with who we basically all have bad experiences we have to focus to convincing Bjorn and Elven to change the DNS records back and o11c/Jenalya/Frost to hand current backup.
Never abused her powers? In who's mind?
Should the fact that when...
As far as I remember we didn't get along well (I honestly can't remember reasons for that), and on this matter I can only say that if my English was better I would pretty much write the same as you did on the subject.

Regards,

H.
me noob, hev het?
Hrvoje
Peon
Peon

Post by Hrvoje »

Platyna wrote:You are a troll, and your crying about your GM powers...
Do you, by any chance, see...

Forget it, of course not.
me noob, hev het?
*Delasia*
Newly Registered User

Post by *Delasia* »

Platyna wrote:You are a troll, and your crying about your GM powers removal that made you to hate me is not a topic of this thread.
I am not crying, I actually thanked Bjorn at the time for removing my GM respondsibilities, and still feel relieved. Hate is a powerful word with a whole lot of wasted energy behind it.

As I said in more then one post way back, I dont hate you.
I actually Pity you.
Your mental and physical dependancies on control and strife, not to mention your delusion of grandeur and importance has left you with a boatload of self loathing and stunted your ability to grow. The image you choose to portray outwardly to others has left you lonely and bitter.

I had in earnest, hoped that you would take this opportunity to move forward in your personal endeavours.

Sometime, somewhere you will wake up and realize.....
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Oookay, I guess. ;-) I forgot what a funny person you are and how easly you throw such pseudopsychological analyses. ;)

Regards.
GARRETTtheGREAT
Novice
Novice

Post by GARRETTtheGREAT »

I'm confused why such drastic and seemingly sudden action was taken against Platyna. I understand the rationale behind the server move; it was explained rationally and calmly, but made absolutely no mention of Platyna's excommunication. What happened in between that email from the GHP to Platyna and now that warrants complete and utter annihilation of Platyna's role? Is dishonorable discharge her punishment for vocalizing her disagreement with the server move?

Don't get me wrong, I haven't agreed with how Platyna has handled some past issues and I certainly don't think she is immune from the scrutiny of the rest of the team. However, I believe that she and the community deserve a real explanation and not just this thread of flames and misinformation. We give the despicable cheats and liars in the courthouse forum a chance to explain themselves and face their accusers, but we won't extend this simple courtesy to someone who has incontrovertibly dedicated a significant amount of her own resources to the advancement of the community and The Mana World?

Edit: Spelling errors.
Edit: More spelling errors.
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

I was hesitant to post in this thread, and will probably regret doing so, but I am inclined to agree with most of Delasia's post.

I understand that you put a lot of time and effort into this game, for many years, Platyna, and I am sure many players appreciate that you helped to bring a game many of us enjoy playing (as an escape from real life, to make new friends etc.). I hope you can likewise understand that gameplay was reaching a point where many aspects were becoming unenjoyable (GY, Candor, Cindy to name a few) because of lags. I don't think everybody is blaming you personally for that, and yet you take great personal offence to this issue.

Yes, you put a lot of time and energy and effort into this game, but I for one do not believe that gives you the right to make threats just to get things back the way they were.

I do wish you luck with the remainder of your studies and hope that you will decide to remain a part of this community. :)
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Crazyk8e wrote:I was hesitant to post in this thread, and will probably regret doing so, but I am inclined to agree with most of Delasia's post.

I understand that you put a lot of time and effort into this game, for many years, Platyna, and I am sure many players appreciate that you helped to bring a game many of us enjoy playing (as an escape from real life, to make new friends etc.). I hope you can likewise understand that gameplay was reaching a point where many aspects were becoming unenjoyable (GY, Candor, Cindy to name a few) because of lags. I don't think everybody is blaming you personally for that, and yet you take great personal offence to this issue.

Yes, you put a lot of time and energy and effort into this game, but I for one do not believe that gives you the right to make threats just to get things back the way they were.

I do wish you luck with the remainder of your studies and hope that you will decide to remain a part of this community. :)
If Elven will not change the DNS entries so server can be back I can't imagine myself staying here. First of all I am not a rag to be thrown away like that, and second - I am not going to watch how the community I beloved and cared for 8 years subducts to such persons like o11c - it is just too sad.

About lag issue - I have linked a thread where Frost himself proves it is not machine specific but just a bug in eA (sending duplicated packets) - they could fix it on Platinum anytime, but why, if you can use it to get rid of a person standing on the way between you and absolute power?

I would like to thank all the TMW players for their support messages - you make me feel that the time here wasn't wasted and it was worth it. However a person who also should receive such messages is Bjorn and Elven - as they made their decision while having to idea what do TMW community needs or wants.

Most of players is behind me, but why would you listen to the community if you can ignore it to fullfill some powerhungry kid's desires? Seems like the community is now an addition to GHP, not otherwise.

Regards.
Delasia
Novice
Novice

Post by Delasia »

Platyna wrote:snip:::Most of players is behind me, but why would you listen to the community if you can ignore it to fullfill some powerhungry kid's desires? Seems like the community is now an addition to GHP, not otherwise.
If you have that many people behind you, then starting your own mana project would be a bonus for them. The "NEW" server would fail, proving that you truly are number one preference and you would once again reign "Supreme Commander". Win win.

But wait, that would mean you would actually have to be able to do what you claim you do now......CARE !!
Do you really CARE about the people, the community and mana? Step up to the plate and prove it.

Good Luck in whatever decision you make, and if do decide to setup another server, please let us know so we can come visit.

Oh, and if you need any extra help with programming, development and maintenance, I am sure that there is a huge selection of talented people in your followers that would jump at the chance to help you regain the "top spot".

I really mean it when I say I hope you get the rewards in life that you have sacrificed so much for.

Cheers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.."if all you keep in your toolbox is a hammer, then the only way YOU can fix things is pound it"..
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

Platyna wrote:
If Elven will not change the DNS entries so server can be back I can't imagine myself staying here. First of all I am not a rag to be thrown away like that, and second - I am not going to watch how the community I beloved and cared for 8 years subducts to such persons like o11c - it is just too sad.
I am of the understanding that multiple attempts were made to contact you regarding this matter, and others. I do not understand why you take all these messages, from myself and other players, as a personal affront to you. Some of us have said positive things about you, and we get dirt thrown in our faces. For what reason, and what purpose, and to what end? I have had some good experiences with you in-game, however your behaviour on this forum suggests that you have some greater issues to work out (that manifest themselves in negative ways). I don't mean to get into that here, as your personal life and history are not our business unless you decide to talk about it. I feel embarassed for you based on how you portray yourself. If you are (or it has been claimed you were) a benevolent dictator, then please do show us your compassionate side. Many of us only seem to see you as holding a grudge because the server was switched, and you find that no reasonable notice was given to you. I do understand why you are upset, but again like I have said already, I do wish you the best in your future and hope you do not give up creating communities like this one, and that you can find it in you to forgive and stay.