Dear TMW Community.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Dear TMW Community.

Post by Ablu »

.:WildX:. wrote: Seems pretty reasonable to me. :)
Na. that is only the stuff she repeats over and over. No idea why you find it reasonable suddenly.

EDIT: fixed typo
Last edited by Ablu on 03 Apr 2013, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Ablu wrote:
.:WildX:. wrote: Seems pretty reasonable to me. :)
Na. that is only the stuff she repeats over and over. No idea why you cann it reasonable suddenly.
does the fact that she keeps repeating it make it less reasonable? make sense

TMW Team member

o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

.:WildX:. wrote:Every kind of reasonable solution that is proposed is being either ignored or refused by both sides. It seems like everyone wants to keep all for themselves and no one is willing to accept compromises.
What you didn't see is that we proposed solutions to the problems several times prior to the move, but Platyna showed no interest in them, nor has she shown any interest since.

We decided to move as a last resort, because we knew it *would* cause problems, and we wanted to be sure it was worth it.
.:WildX:. wrote:The TMWC acts like they're above all this and keep ignoring the problem (because they clearly have shown that as long as they have the 51% of "votes", they don't really care about the other 49%), and Platyna (I'm mentioning only her, but I know there's a lot of people on her side, even a few devs) is stubborn as hell and doesn't want to listen to anyone, even those who are trying to help her.
Not sure why you're going on about votes. The decision to move was unanimous by the people who actually had to deal with Platyna. If there had been even one voice of dissent, we might not have moved, but the only issues raised were technical in nature.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

Most of us already said and told Platyna we'd be willing to work together with her if she'd be willing to work together with us as peers. To get to that point, she'd have to listen and understand our motivation for the move. I talked to her, but she shrugged it off when I tried to explain her what where our issues with her behaviour before the move, and belittled me as victim of "o11c's propaganda".
So far she didn't show interest in anything but returning to the status quo where she has the absolute power and when she treated us with no respect.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

This thread is going in circles for several days now.

Everything that can be said about this topic by all parties involved has already been said a hundred times already. You all just keep repeating yourself over and over, and a consensus is not in sight. This "discussion" is leading nowhere, so I am closing it.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.