Are we still here?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Rommeoverhere
Newly Registered User

Are we still here?

Post by Rommeoverhere »

Hello,
I've been playing this game for nearly two years back in Feb 2016. Today I'm returning and I'd like to know if we still have a decently sized playerbase. As I still absolutely love this game. So um.. What did I miss from late 2017 to today? Did anything big happen?
+seeds
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Are we still here?

Post by +seeds »

Hi Rommeoverhere,
One of the biggest new developments (I'm afraid I don't know how new, so this might actually be old news) is an ongoing merge with Evol.
Due to a lack of developers, the Legacy server will be merging with the Evol server, which has a lot of developers. This will increase and introduce new developers, as well as creating a new server out of the old two. The Legacy server will remain, but no new development will be done on it. If you want more information, I suggest asking Jesusalva, EJiol, or WildX, as they know more about it than I do.
Also, this information might not be totally correct, as I was never actually told about the merge in detail. This is just the general idea of the merge.

Hope this helps, and welcome back! :alt-3:
Characters: +seeds, +plants, +roots, +leaves, many others :alt-3:
Live long and prosper :wink:
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

+seeds wrote: 19 Feb 2020, 23:16 Hi Rommeoverhere,
One of the biggest new developments (I'm afraid I don't know how new, so this might actually be old news) is an ongoing merge with Evol.
Due to a lack of developers, the Legacy server will be merging with the Evol server, which has a lot of developers. This will increase and introduce new developers, as well as creating a new server out of the old two. The Legacy server will remain, but no new development will be done on it. If you want more information, I suggest asking Jesusalva, EJiol, or WildX, as they know more about it than I do.
Also, this information might not be totally correct, as I was never actually told about the merge in detail. This is just the general idea of the merge.

Hope this helps, and welcome back! :alt-3:
Will the current characters be deleted or will they pass? :?:
+seeds
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by +seeds »

The current characters will remain on Legacy, as well as being transferred to the new server. :D
Rare items, like rabbit ears or heart glasses, will also be transferred. However, these items won't be tradable on the new server.
Characters: +seeds, +plants, +roots, +leaves, many others :alt-3:
Live long and prosper :wink:
SpeedDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SpeedDuck »

WarriorPL wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 04:48 Will the current characters be deleted or will they pass? :?:
The Legacy server will be kept up and running. It will be maintained (but not developed). Some items may be transferred to the rEvolt server, but I don't think levels will be. Of course, I don't know everything. That's what I've heard and it may be incorrect. You can check with game admins, developers, and GMs for more information.
Join the Duck Side!

SpeedDuck -> dangerDuck -> TinyToes -> Vladimir Putin -> LeggoLass -> Calithildor_Elderon
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

SpeedDuck wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 15:49
WarriorPL wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 04:48 Will the current characters be deleted or will they pass? :?:
The Legacy server will be kept up and running. It will be maintained (but not developed). Some items may be transferred to the rEvolt server, but I don't think levels will be. Of course, I don't know everything. That's what I've heard and it may be incorrect. You can check with game admins, developers, and GMs for more information.
oh ok. thx for info :alt-3:
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

What did you missed? Well, you've forgot to come to server and play, maybe? :D When everyone does like this .... there're over 2K accounts I've spotted. But, er, they rarely gather together...