* Sunday Event *

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Hocus Pocus Fidibus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: * Sunday Event *

Post by Hocus Pocus Fidibus »

"Since im hosting it , i can put the rules on that."

You did not "put rules", you changed the rules you did put at the beginning. There is quite a difference.
It shows that you do not stand to your word... did not expect much else. Once a fraudulent liar always a fraudulent liar.

Rubikon
Novice
Novice

Post by Rubikon »

:alt-7:

Hocus Pocus Fidibus wrote: 31 Aug 2020, 20:48

"Since im hosting it , i can put the rules on that."

You did not "put rules", you changed the rules you did put at the beginning. There is quite a difference.
It shows that you do not stand to your word... did not expect much else. Once a fraudulent liar always a fraudulent liar.

Hello

There is quite a difference.

I don't know why u start with accuse first of all things.
Second thing , if i was a liar why you play my event?
also you are not allowed to call me a liar or something , this game has some rules
don't show your face , when you call someone liar or something , this is so bad from you
If you have something more to discuss about this , we can bring here Gms/Admins
You are also developer , it means you are in tmw team and you should follow the rules and don't talk bad things but this is your face and if you countinue like that someone should act..

If you have something personaly , feel free to discuss on internet platforms or anyway but if you have something here , please call the gms or let me do that. Tmw team never speaks like you.
If you say once a fraudulent liar always a fraudulent liar , This is you Hocus.

There is quite a difference.
It shows that you do not stand to your word...

Also you can check gm logs

[2020-08-30 17:47:45] 009-2(114,72) WildX(2159715) : @broadcast Rubikon will be holding an event later tonight. Be here for some fun surprises! Time to be announced later.
Time to be announced
One hour later , there was another announce with time .
[2020-08-30 19:05:27] 009-1(45,33) WildX(2159715) : @broadcast Reminder that Rubikon's event will start tonight at 20:00 server time. Many surprises await so bring your towel and don't forget to stay hydrated!
[2020-08-30 19:29:02] 009-1(53,38) kytty(2192177) : @broadcast Rubikon's event will start in 30 minutes. See you in Hurnscald square

Rubikon wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 17:54

Event will be closed at 20:00 Server Time , Good luck with pearls , post how many you have in forum

WildX announced time to be announced later.
I don't know only how you can act like that , you are different and not how you acting.
I have to denide you entering all of my events. If you act like that , you can't play my event anymore.
Also you had time 2 days to enter that, but you wanted to make drama This is you Hocus.
Good luck with your mind.

EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

Locking this topic. Any complaints can be brought here: viewforum.php?f=20.