My Resignation Part 2

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
MasterKenobi
Warrior
Warrior

My Resignation Part 2

Post by MasterKenobi »

Platyna wrote
Anyway I did not told Master Kenobi to leave, in fact I never spoken to him, AFAIR. It makes you wonder when a person is leaving because I came back to the function I have hold successfully for four years or so. It makes you wonder when he seems to not care that I had valid reasons (stated already) to demote Delasia and doosrman. It also makes you wonder why a person I don't even know shows me a disrespect, and can't act in a honorable manner and respect my decision.

In fact the purpose of this thread wasn't a farewell to the community he is a part of - the sole purpose of this thread was to start a crusade against me. You guys were used like mindless tools and swallowed the bait as young pelicans - without any thought.

And a person who judges persons they didn't knew, just to protect his friends, who happens to be dismissed from the position they doesn't fit to isn't worth much. You are more than welcome to go, same goes to doorsman and his bitter comments indicating that he can't live without special powers - in fact Delasia acted a lot better than you, doorsman - she was sad but at least she didn't tried to blame me for the whole situation.

I am tired of trolls telling me what I feel and what I think and why I make decisions. You judge others against your standards and it is quite visible what those standards are.

Regards.

I think I should respond to this.

It is true that I did not speak to Platyna before leaving. Everything after this statement is paranoid falsitudes.

So you won't "wonder":
I left for reasons which I stated privately in the GM forum. I chose not to air this publicly out of respect for Platyna's new position, and I DID NOT want to start a controversy(crusade, witch hunt, etc). I have continued to keep quiet and hold my continued public position that I simply "didn't see eye to eye" with her. I have said nothing else to ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME. At no point did I say publicly I disagreed with Platyna on anything regarding Delasia or Doorsman. At no time did I show any public disrespect of Platyna. The bottom line is: I didn't want to be a GM under the current circumstances, period.

Finally, the only purpose of this thread was to announce my resignation and to publicly show support for the NEW GM's(if any), the Developers and Platyna. I want to reiterate this now. I have NO complaints with Platyna being Lead GM/Server Admin........ whatever. I wish Her, the Devs, the GM's all the best and my continued support.

To Platyna:
I am NOT judging you by your decision about Doorsman and Delasia. I am not judging you at all, and I respect you.

Don't let the trolls and naysayers affect you. This will all calm down in a few days and we can all relax and have a good time in game. What happens from there who knows, but this IS just a game and nothing to get so worked up about, IMO.

I hope this puts to rest to some of the rumors, doubts, questions, etc.......... and I will see you all in game. :)

Respectfully,

MK
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Re: My Resignation Part 2

Post by AxlTrozz »

Nice
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: My Resignation Part 2

Post by Platyna »

You are avoiding moderation, this is spamming, therefore you are breaking the rules. Furthermore - you lie that you respect me, since your actions proves otherwise. Everything that should (and shouldn't) be said has been said, therefore the discussion about demoting Delasia and doorsman is closed, as well as the discussion about your resignation.

Regards.