Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 18 Oct 2008, 18:27
For a to be released training quest I'm looking for some playful insults. The idea is that the drill sergeant calls you names when doing the quest.
Currently I only have these boring and unoriginal insults:
- "Hey noob!"
- "Hey somethingwholooklikeawarrior..."
- "Sup' chibi." (I had to look this one up myself, apparently chibi is a japanese nickname for small and weak people)
So I'm calling you, the community for help! Put your writing hat on and start calling me names!
This is not a placeholder
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 14 Mar 2019, 11:15
or could just check youtube and see some real drill sergeants ....
mummy boy.. hey noodle..... be a man not a whyner .....
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 26 Feb 2019, 20:08
Something like Sgt. Hartmana?
- Senior Developer
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 16:34
as I was thinking of referencing the Insult Fighting from Monkey Island 1 somewhere in the new game, but I have not really an idea how-to, I think we may use some of those here. Perhaps someone will even realize where they originate. So, here are some that may be used:
- You fight like a Dairy Farmer!
- Have you stopped wearing diapers yet?
- I've heard you are a contemptible sneak.
- You have the manners of a beggar.
- Only once I have seen such a coward.
- I hope you have a boat ready for a quick escape.
- I usually see people like you passed-out on the tavern floor.
- You're as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee.
- You're the ugliest monster ever created.
- Would you like to be buried, or cremated?
Perhaps one or more of this can be used.