Poll for kunai...

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Kunai...throwing weapon or combat weapon?

Poll ended at 13 Feb 2010, 15:51

Throwing weapon
75%
Combat weapon
25%

Total votes: 12
Tengu

Poll for kunai...

Post by Tengu »

Considering the huge amount of opinions about it, I'll do a poll about the kunai that is currently being developed.

Regards, Tengu
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Poll for kunai...

Post by bcs86 »

[Wikipedia entry about Kunai] [JP]

The article suggests throwing and stabbing, but I don't see multipurpose weapons happening on eA. Something like an equip-arrow version and an equip-dagger version all in one.

There is a much better chance of seeing it in game NOW if it will simply fall into the category of a dagger using the existing dagger player set animation. I would request that there also be an animated kunai sprite to go with the existing stabbing animation of the player set, otherwise it will just look like your character is fighting with a knife.

My thanks to you and all those who have helped develop it.