Magic level 3 simplified??

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Magic level 3 simplified??

Post by Darkfangex »

How bout it lol I want this now I think it can be done, for the following levels just remove the needed items and make it an only mp required kinda thing like the spike shield make that free or the summon maggots and for the higherups make ores make more iron powder and ashes more sulphur and summoning other things besides free maggots not require root and how bout making logheads with roots and makng a bow with 50 logs or so , how's about it it's a fairly straight goal for magic level 3 lol so in general most of the level one magic excusing flar and a few others become free like maggots are free and maybe the shield no one uses becomes free and the higher spells become better not the lightning especially not the lightnig but stuff like more powder and sulphur from ores and ash and stronger and no roots needed for fluffies and spike shrooms and make the root lake trees , lol man that was one redundat runon paragraph then again I am on an itouch lol so how's about it?
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: Magic level 3 simplified??

Post by enchilado »

Darky! You live! What happened to you? Why haven't I seen you in millions of years?

IT'S DARKY! HOORAAAY!

Oh, and, er, ontopic: I think the existing spells should get easier and cheaper as you go up levels, but I want new spells, as well: Fireball (does Blast damage), Chain Lightning (hits all monsters on screen), Resurrect (revives dead players to 1 hp per your Intelligence) and so on.
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

who are you?
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Oh, right. Sorry. I'm Enchilado :)
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

Well fireballs,lightnig would require some NEW animations , and from the way you exlained it it seeks that you like splash or damage to multiple enemies, well lol I don't know how word gets around but I was probably one of the few or only players to use spells that people don't bother to use like frillyar , comes in handy at he graveyard since it would do about 800+ damage to zombieS. As for resurrecting I would think that this is a VERY easy goal , you can just use the animations from healig spells like lum and Inma since you can already try to heal the dead. Well I am highly pushing for simplified summon items if free summoning ubalances things Witch I think it won't since it already takes a long cooldown for most of them.

SORRY TMW I WILL BE GONE FOR A WEEK OR EVEN MONTHS BECAUSE I GOT MY LAPTOP TAKEN AWAY , SOMEONE PLEASE TELL AUGUST KNIGHT OR ANYONE ELSE (no one else cares anyways) WHO WOULD BE LOOKING FOR ME, thanks.

--Darkfangex
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

I care that you're not here. Don't you remember me, Darky...?

I remember you. You're from Guam. Katze once threatened to ban you because you were on at 3 AM, and then you disappeared (don't know if you actually did get banned or not), then you came back with a new char called Whitefangex.

You remember me, right? Right? RIGHT?
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

Yes I remember you arch enemy enchilado a. Lol I would always challenge you weather or not you or I was better on magic :p well notreally rivals and erm whitefang is an alias and I wasn't banned I was thinking of making another charahter witch I dropped lol , although I did set a record BEING A LEVEL 35 WITH LEVEL 2 MAGIC :p this was set by my deleted charachter BlackHeyate and yes I did know it was you I asked who you were before I read the post signatures in the bottom, who are you now? Do you still play tmw or did you make that new server or game you were lol Staling pics from the inn on. Well I remember that you enchilado live in Erm.. QEENSLAND Australia was it lol wow that's close to Guam maybe a 3hr flight well my mom did take my laptop but luckily I know both my neighbors wifi passwords thanks to ubuntu :p aircrack and such , hey enchilado are you still running ubuntu? And did you upgrade and what level is enchilado now