New musician - description

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

PhusionDev
Peon
Peon

New musician - description

Post by PhusionDev »

Hello, I've been playing this game for about a day now and for some reason I'm oddly hooked. I would like to bring some of my musical ideas to this game and I should wait until I have some examples to show you but I'm currently working on some general ideas.

Anyways -- it seems like most are somewhat opposed to synthesizers but my weapon of choice is my KORG R3. While I do use closed-source programs for recording/arranging my music I do use OGG Vorbis for my output and anything i make or upload for TMW can be used under your license.

While I am mainly a synth-player I do compose with other instruments so don't be too afraid when I say that :) I look forward to presenting my OGG's shortly, and hopefully there's a place in the mana world for them.
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Re: New musician - description

Post by feline monstrosity »

Welcome to TMW! :)
If you want something a little more organised to work on (than the current, eAthena server) I suggest you check out this thread: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 54&start=0
~Feline Monstrosity