help getting maps to show

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

help getting maps to show

Post by shannonbrimer »

i need help and info on what i should do to get my maps runing and showing on my eathena server i have some made and ready to go put one of the server it loadded right on map-server but on the server when i go to it all i see is grey
Emotional Warrior
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: help getting maps to show

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Make sure the client is getting the TMX files (though the updates system). For local testing, the customdata system is easier.
shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Post by shannonbrimer »

Jaxad can you walk me through the process i have no idea how to do that but it does seem like my problem thx
Emotional Warrior
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

I walked you through it several times on IRC.
shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Post by shannonbrimer »

jaxad no offence but alot of what u told me to do it was words i couldnt even pronounce and let alone understand it it was like speaking another languge of this earth i am appreciated that you did help me the best u can but its just my maps are starting to pile up and egrr to be put on the server i need some one i can speak without making all the words sound like rocket science.
Emotional Warrior