How to use Tiled

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: How to use Tiled

Post by enchilado »

Ugh, ignore me. It was only just now when I tested it again, and this time thought about multiplying by 32, that I realised if you do that to zero you get zero, which is at the start of the zero tile, and then I thought about one and two and realised it was the same for all tiles. I was thinking the whole time that you count one tile - end of the 0 tile; count another - end of the 0 tile and so one. But you're not. You're at the beginning.

I'm so dumb. What was I thinking, arguing with someone who's actually done this stuff before? They other day I was on a forum - the smallest I've ever seen, actually - for a brilliant series of books, and on one thread - that had thirty replies and was two years old and was the longest thread on the forum - that was discussing a theory, I said I disagreed with the previous poster's ideas and so on, then I realised about five minutes later that he was the author of the books. Luckily I edited before anyone saw, although since it gets about one post a month I don't think I needed to have been worried about that.
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Re: How to use Tiled

Post by lien »

Warp Points
Monster Spawn Points
you forgot something ..... Particle effect !

so name = url to the effect

Code: Select all

graphics/particles/??????.xml
and for the type

Code: Select all

PARTICLE_EFFECT
you don't need anything for the "property name" and property value"

I hope this can help you

Lien ...