[REQ] Save Someone (Save the Princess) NPC Cage

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[REQ] Save Someone (Save the Princess) NPC Cage

Post by Wombat »

I'd like a 64 pixel tall max and 32 pixel wide max for an NPC to use for rescue quests. This would increase our potential quests quickly. The "cage" should be bars or wood or something surrounding the NPC inside, with a door. It is like a generic treasure chest, but for rescue person specific quests. Format for submissions is art to beat, deadline is September 1st 2010, though the deadline, like most, can be extended for those that can show work and want to perfect it.

"NPC inside" should either be a silhouette or completely darkened out
Current character is "Abolish".
skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [REQ] Save Someone (Save the Princess) NPC Cage

Post by skipy »

this is not exactly what you asked for but its some thing that may work. tell me what you think..
(not sure where to put the door) (npc is not darkened out)
if some one wants to make a better "Princess", maybe silhouetted ....feel free to give it a go..

-skipy
Attachments
cage.png
cage.png (2.55 KiB) Viewed 768 times
cage-npc.png
cage-npc.png (4.07 KiB) Viewed 768 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana