NPC scripts

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Speiros01
Novice
Novice

NPC scripts

Post by Speiros01 »

Hey there.

I would be happy to assist with the scripting for new NPC's, as I think I can do that bit of the game. The artwork, there are a lot of experts who have some fantastic ideas and abilities. If needed, please let me know.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: NPC scripts

Post by Wombat »

Yes. We currently have a snowland effort for people new to contributions. The graveyard inn priority is being worked on by those that have gained a moderate level of experience.

I'd recommend cloning a server: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... p_a_server

If you are interested in art, I'd also recommend cloning client data: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Git_repository
Current character is "Abolish".
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Mister Spyro join the clan channel, I do xml for the inn npc if you want help... it will be cool to work together =D

irc.freenode.net #tmw-crc

See you on! :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Speiros01
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros01 »

Reid wrote:Mister Spyro join the clan channel, I do xml for the inn npc if you want help... it will be cool to work together =D

irc.freenode.net #tmw-crc

See you on! :)
I'm there Reid!!! Look forward to being able to see what work needs doing, and if I can help if any.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol