lvl 3-4 magic?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

lvl 3-4 magic?

Post by Chicka-Maria »

I was thinking of a magic level that would allow you to transform into animals xD like a mouboo, fluffy, silk worm, maggot, Spikey mushroom, etc. for a short period of time. costing a hell of monster points to get the spells. anywho if some people like this idea i wouldnt mind making the npc's. And i mean kamon who wouldnt want to be a creature on tmw? xD talking mouboos, mushrooms and chickens.
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
noelleionscowl
Novice
Novice

Re: lvl 3-4 magic?

Post by noelleionscowl »

would people be able to kill you?
</noelleis>
Noelle IonScowl
"Aah! Stop hurting me! It hurts!"
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

the server can currently handle disguises like that, but not the client. there's a gm command to turn people into a mob, but it will just crash their client.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

yourmistakes wrote:the server can currently handle disguises like that, but not the client. there's a gm command to turn people into a mob, but it will just crash their client.
And everyone in visible range of them.