Summon Pinkies

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Merlin
Developer
Developer

Summon Pinkies

Post by Merlin »

With all the self proclaimed pinkies out there I thought it would be nice if they could summon some. I've heard it requested a few times and figured it would be a good way for me to figure how to add test spells to my server. I couldn't come up with the perfect name, but I name this spell:

#kalkurkink

Code: Select all

LOCAL SPELL summon-pinkies : "#kalkurkink" =
      LET level = 2
          school = ASTRAL
      IN (MANA 49, CASTTIME 20000,
          REQUIRE skill(caster, MAGIC) > level,
          REQUIRE skill(caster, school) > level,
          COMPONENTS ["PinkAntenna", "Root"])
          => EFFECT CALL adjust_spellpower(school);
                    CALL default_effect();
                    CALL gain_xp(1);
                    CALL summon_spell(1018, 1 + spellpower / 170 + spellpower / 430, 5000 - (spellpower * 8), spellpower * 350, 3);
I increased the lvl of magic to cast to lvl 2 and the mana cost to 49 over 39. I would like to know more about the last line of variables before I start changing them.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Summon Pinkies

Post by lien »

MerlinX420 wrote:With all the self proclaimed pinkies out there I thought it would be nice if they could summon some. I've heard it requested a few times and figured it would be a good way for me to figure how to add test spells to my server. I couldn't come up with the perfect name, but I name this spell:

#kalkurkink

Code: Select all

LOCAL SPELL summon-pinkies : "#kalkurkink" =
      LET level = 2
          school = ASTRAL
      IN (MANA 49, CASTTIME 20000,
          REQUIRE skill(caster, MAGIC) > level,
          REQUIRE skill(caster, school) > level,
          COMPONENTS ["PinkAntenna", "Root"])
          => EFFECT CALL adjust_spellpower(school);
                    CALL default_effect();
                    CALL gain_xp(1);
                    CALL summon_spell(1018, 1 + spellpower / 170 + spellpower / 430, 5000 - (spellpower * 8), spellpower * 350, 3);
I increased the lvl of magic to cast to lvl 2 and the mana cost to 49 over 39. I would like to know more about the last line of variables before I start changing them.
-> http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 513#p97513 . already exist.