Extra suggestion

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Adarias
Peon
Peon

Extra suggestion

Post by Adarias »

in a project i worked on a while ago that went under, i had the idea of users being able to start their own towns. once they had save a lot of money, they could buy and upgrade and personalize a house/storefront at points on the map designated by the developers, and then after building, more lots would begin to appear around them for other people to buy, as more people built houses, things like an inn, a street, and npcs start walking around in it......all fairly simple, but neet.

Anybody interested in developing this concept further for TMW?

(as a note, that game map was not an island, and settling was planned to take place in wide-open areas known as Niorn, a place much like the steps of russia, Belthor, a great desert, and Circeneca, an unpopulated island chain, this map doesnt really have areas like that that people could move into)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well this idea was already planned, by planned I just mean we talked about it. It is definitely possible, but it's a very advanced feature that will require a lot of time. It would be cool to have a final idea when we will start to develop it, so feel free to discuss about it.