Problem getting custom map to run on my map server [was: hi]

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Re: Problem getting custom map to run on my map server [was:

Post by shannonbrimer »

theres no folder called appdata unless u mean .tmw folder
Emotional Warrior
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Older clients use the directory .tmw. When you are still using an older client it might work to place it there. When you are playing TMW for a while this directory might be a relict from a previous client version and not used anymore.

As far as I know the The application data folder is hidden per default. Is display of hidden files switched on in your windows explorer view settings?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Post by shannonbrimer »

found app folder thanks for the tip lol
Emotional Warrior
shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Post by shannonbrimer »

im in mana folder it has a list of server folders of servers i been on and config.xml and serverlist.xml where i go now
Emotional Warrior