i cant get verification mail?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

LimeCweam
Newly Registered User

i cant get verification mail?

Post by LimeCweam »

i have a problem with getting the register verification mail to get access into the game. I have been waiting for hours. could someone help me please?. sorry for my impatients
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: i cant get verification mail?

Post by Crush »

[Edit]

OK, I was talking nonsense, thanks for correcting, Freeyorp.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

It should send a confirmation mail, but currently the script is not able to find a mysql module and so is not working. PM either Jaxad0127 or myself account name, gender, email, (temporary) password and we'll create an account for you manually.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I received two private messages today asking me to register accounts. Could you PLEASE stop that? Jaxad0127 and Freeyorp101 can. I can not.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Post by natsuki3 »

i heard about a bug of the email registration on irc , just ask to some admin and tell him the account you want
Its blue like the sea.