christmas update - bugs founded

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

christmas update - bugs founded

Post by Alige »

Helo everyone, as I reported to Wombat, I saw several problems in the new update (some were of course already reported and fixed so ignore them):

- Is it normal that there is too few Bandits ?
- The Bandit Lord in Lena's quest is only a normal Bandit instead of the realy Bandit Lord created
- The soul menhir in Nivalis doesn't work
- Santa Slimes are not always where they should be (located somewhere but we see it somewhere else -> fixed when we find its true place by targetting it and attacking it by distance near it)
- door/warps/cave entrances => normal to have 1 space further instead of between the walls ?
- not any news about christmas right now
- Suggestion : increase drop rate of white present box by mobs when we get deaper into the caves
- was the droprate of coal by mogguns increased in caves ?
- last door that leads to Santa has a problem (what it says is incorrect)
- When we have enough yellow boxes and that their is an automatic pickup, I shows up :"I already have all the Yellow Boxes" and doesnt pick up the yellow box (that doesn't show up on the ground of course) -> normal ?
- Reported to Wombat (but wass it done ?) -> Some slimes are stuck between iceblocks on the ground (5-8th cave) -> this makes slimes stack there and no one can kill them which makes a lack of slimes in the cave

Hope I helped.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Re: christmas update - bugs founded

Post by natsuki3 »

oh , i have the same bugs on my pc , i was thinking its for the internet conection but my conection is very hight so ...
Its blue like the sea.