Fixed bone/letter quest

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Fixed bone/letter quest

Post by nmaligec »

sebbu reported that there was a bug with Airlia. He delivered the first letter AND accepted the first fetch quest (get 50 bones). He was too low lvl to fight in the grave yard and so instead only got another letter to deliver.

The way the quest is currently scripted there is NO WAY to turn in the letter once you accept the first fetch quest! Oddly enough, the scripter did add a check in the second fetch quest that allows turning in the letter if the player has one to deliver.

I just added a similar checks for the first fetch quest. After testing it, everything works properly now. I also commented out some of the redundant logic. If someone reviews my changes and agrees, the unused checks can be deleted.

The updated script is attached. If it is acceptable, someone can push it to the main branch.
Attachments
airlia.txt
(9.22 KiB) Downloaded 82 times