My Server GM Problem

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

rootwo_62
Peon
Peon

My Server GM Problem

Post by rootwo_62 »

Ok, so I have two gm accounts "tried levels 60 - 99, one is mine and the other is another developer. When we try and play at the same time we both freeze up and the clients crash. The server wont allow a gm to play with other characters, as I've tried to use non gm accounts with a gm account and only my gm crashed and the non gm stayed on.

Is there a Solution?

We need the highest gm power.
Knight
Knight

Re: My Server GM Problem

Post by 4144 »

rootwo_62 wrote:Ok, so I have two gm accounts "tried levels 60 - 99, one is mine and the other is another developer. When we try and play at the same time we both freeze up and the clients crash. The server wont allow a gm to play with other characters, as I've tried to use non gm accounts with a gm account and only my gm crashed and the non gm stayed on.

Is there a Solution?

We need the highest gm power.
Look like you have old client. Update it. Use one of latest mana 0.5 or manaplus.
tmw 0.0.29.1 cant work for gms. Actualy can, but you should fix server code.
chaslinux
Novice
Novice

Re: My Server GM Problem

Post by chaslinux »

rootwo_62 wrote:Ok, so I have two gm accounts "tried levels 60 - 99, one is mine and the other is another developer.
4144 is correct, the same problem happens for me, but with the manasource client I don't have the crashing problem.

http://manasource.org/