fix needed -> blacksmith's door

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

fix needed -> blacksmith's door

Post by Alige »

Hello all, I requested long ago that Blacksmith's door needed to have 2 doors instead of only 1 because in the inside there are 2 openings and at the outside, only 1. This was done and i am really happy about it however,
I would like someone to look at that:
Mana_Screenshot_1.png
Mana_Screenshot_1.png (120.72 KiB) Viewed 893 times
Here is what i want to fix:
help.png
help.png (120.86 KiB) Viewed 893 times
1) First, there are 2 warps needed and not only 1 at the right door. Secondly, I would like someone to make a double door or reverse the left door so that it makes sense.
2) The stairs are not good. Could someone please make a double one so that it can fit well the game?

That's all for now,
Sincerely,
Ali-G
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: fix needed -> blacksmith's door

Post by Reid »

The real fix to do is to put an opendoor when you can enter or not in the house. Two doors isn't as much needed.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: fix needed -> blacksmith's door

Post by Wombat »

This request is not needed to be fulfilled. Interior and exterior maps don't match nor do I want them to.

Locked.
Current character is "Abolish".