So, what now?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

So, what now?

Post by Rotonen »

We're pretty dead in the water in our content project currently. At least the technical side of things is somewhat progressing from time to time (thank Freeyorp for this).

No technically playable game -> no content, no content -> no technically playable game. Snake eating tail, chicken or egg...

My biggest hope was for the "Inkscape shape -> texturize" approach to make art easier to approach and produce, but that has not really manifested so far.

If Freeyorp is willing to get the technical side of the goal of CR1 up and running at some point we will see where the illustrous promise of Manaserv goes from there. I really like some of the gameplay concepts posed so I am not willing to let things die - I have been here and I will remain to be here to see the thing through (in whatever form it might be).
This message used to be meaningful.