How many of you who say the DS canot run a TMW "USE" the DS

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

how many actualy use the ds for homebrew or develop for it?

I do.
14%
I don't.
86%

Total votes: 7
witeds
Newly Registered User

How many of you who say the DS canot run a TMW "USE" the DS

Post by witeds »

How many of you who say the DS cannot run a TMW client USE the DS for home brew, or even develop for it?

for those of you who are wondering what this is all about i have had some naysayers when i asked for info on a project i am going to be working on i want to know how many of you who don't think i can get this to work actually use the ds for homebrew so that i know whose opinions i can take and whose i can just disregard as lacking evidence and understanding of the platform!
any one who says that something cannot be done they have not tried to break boarders i will always try to go past what is said can't be done because cant is a dirty word that should not exist.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Re: How many of you who say the DS canot run a TMW "USE" the

Post by yourmistakes »

point blank: enjoy completely overhauling everything about tmw to make it work on ds.