Crawl Map

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Crawl Map

Post by natsuki3 »

ok i have seen on wiki this quest http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Crawl_Map
and i would like to start working on it
And the question is are the Golden Leg Armor, Savior Armor in game ?
I will create a new map for that quest just say me which tilest i need to use and where are we going to put it .
Wombat i would like to speak with you about that at the moemnt im conected on irc server.
Its blue like the sea.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Crawl Map

Post by Alige »

I am the one who started this project. I am also the one who will make the maps.

Most of the prize are not in game yet. We will maybe create more levels, depending on how many new savior equipments we introduce into game.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Post by natsuki3 »

ok i wouldl ike really to help with taht quest so tell me hwta do i have to do ?
sorry for my bad english :P
Its blue like the sea.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

This "crawl map" is also known as the Thermin poison mine and is part of the Thermin expansion project. Natsuki, what kind of help would you like to provide?
Current character is "Abolish".
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Post by natsuki3 »

I have talked to Ali-G about that quest and now im helping o11c with the logging camp
Im doing some npc and starting with quests :P
Its blue like the sea.