New Mushie cave

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

~nettles~
Peon
Peon

New Mushie cave

Post by ~nettles~ »

Just a word of warning to players and an note to admin....
DON'T go in the mushie cave if you still have 18.1 it doesn't load and you get stuck.. Yep I did it and had to load version 19 just to get out. the cave doesn't load in 18.1 you will get error and log out of the game.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Well the new release is to be used, so just upgrade and it should be fine, also see the News section for more info.

Regards.
~nettles~
Peon
Peon

Post by ~nettles~ »

I'll stay on 19 now I will have to sooner or later i guess, just wish the item pick up was the same as in 18.1 it's not easy to pick items up when your in the cave or mushie land, apart from that version 19 is great, play set is cute... also a note on santa quest pll are asking santa what he needs and go get the items and go back and see him and the quest can't be completed as he says thanks for the presents and you havn't even given them him. I know quests can only be done once but these pll havn't and can not do that quest with out getting the requested presents before hand.... hope you get what I mean :?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

you could copy just the executable from .18.1 into the .19 folder. it should work that way.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

With the latest patch 18.1 should work as well