TEST: gathering information about elemental modifiers

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

TEST: gathering information about elemental modifiers

Post by o11c »

I have made a patch, applied on the test server, that collects information, because even after several months I still don't understand eA that well.

I need people to kill at least one of every monster, using every one of the following attack methods:
  • physical attack (melee or archery)
  • #flar
  • #ingrav
  • #kaflosh
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: TEST: gathering information about elemental modifiers

Post by o11c »

completed physical, by using @spawn 1002 ... @spawn 1089 (note that there are some gaps)

With the exception of the suicidal BallLightning (1070), it is pretty easy to get in at least one hit - and I managed to get it by using @speed on a large, empty map (hurnscald, 009-1)
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

completed magic, thanks to Mistakes.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

It turns out that due to a configuration issue, this information was not actually collected at all. However, Freeyorp has been able to assure me that the information will always be 100.