Soundtrack Submission - Overwhelmed Underground

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Soundtrack Submission - Overwhelmed Underground

Post by Ledmitz »

Hello everyone, yes the new dude made another track. As the name implies, it has a bit of a cave feel, yet the organs remind me of an old broken down church. The whole time I made the track, I've had a fan running next to me and I hadn't used earphones at all till listening to the final Ogg file (taboo). While I have gotten a better feel for the clipping removal, I did notice that some of the organ notes are just off tune, it sounds. However, it seemed to make a more raw sound with an uneasy feel due to a few atonal sections, so I posted it regardless as this is what I was going for. You may also notice some volume issues with regards to the different organ tracks. I have not gone though a finalization of that process as I realize some sections could be cut anyway, so I adjusted levels to, at least, minimize the difference in volumes.
One more thing to note; I assume that there will be cuts at the beginning and end for better loop effect, once complete. I posted the track unedited, as it is named, to show an original work and just in case the possibility for specific start loop points may be possible in the actual coding of the music track scripting. In the latter case, I could make a real intro for it, but that's just finger crossing talk, I suppose.

https://sites.google.com/site/ledmitzar ... ects=0&d=1

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Soundtrack Submission - Overwhelmed Underground

Post by yubabax116 »

This sounds nice so far, but its not complete yet. There is a couple of changes that might need to be done to it so it doesnt sound to slow in the begining and a bit of a couple more adjustments would be nice with some of the sound effects.

Good job so far! keep up the work :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ❤Quiet And Enj0:00Y The  Music ❤ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬