New Style

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

cardmaster
Novice
Novice

New Style

Post by cardmaster »

i have been working for less than an hour and made this, its really good.please zoom in("control" and "+") to see how good he is :)
Attachments
coolguy pls zoom in to see him.png
coolguy pls zoom in to see him.png (2.31 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: New Style

Post by Crush »

When you have to zoom to make out the details, you did something wrong. Remember that the players won't zoom on sprites in the game. They will see them the way they are.

In this case, for example, you picked the color of the gold jewlery too close to the color of the skintone. It "fuses" with the surrounding of the sprite. So it looks like a yellow shirt at first glance.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Re: New Style

Post by cardmaster »

ok :(
i edited it :)
hows the armor
Attachments
platemail.png
platemail.png (1.9 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
lala.png