Hello Tmw

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Hello Tmw

Post by rodrigo »

Hello I created inside this house, I wanted to help because I like, I will also assist in Barbian Villiage. If this home you will need later, you can get. http://imagebin.org/189339
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Hello Tmw

Post by Jenalya »

Hello rodrigo,

I just looked at the image of the map and also read what you asked in IRC. As Nami told you we're currently working on new tilesets for the barbarian village. The barbarian village itself has to wait until the tileset is mostly done, but we're also working on expanding the snow area. Part of this are the maps 033-1, 034-1, 044-1 and 045-1, you could join this project if you like. It is planned to have several new snow maps there, the barbarian village is in the north of 034-1 (with some maps in between, snow mountains) and Thermin is west of those maps (with some snow forest in between, we also thought about having a big inn in the middle).

Your map shows that you have a basic understanding how to use tiled, though I find your map a bit confusing. What is it intended to be? Some kind of inn? Why are there only double-beds all in one room? There is also a lot of empty space.
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Re: Hello Tmw

Post by rodrigo »

Jenalya wrote:Hello rodrigo,

Your map shows that you have a basic understanding how to use tiled, though I find your map a bit confusing. What is it intended to be? Some kind of inn? Why are there only double-beds all in one room? There is also a lot of empty space.

Hello Jenalya

Yeah , I know some places are empty because i just wanted to know if im going good with tiled . Ill try to do my best to help TMW.