o11c's semi-absence

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

o11c's semi-absence

Post by o11c »

Starting on Monday, and for the next 3 quarters, at least, I'll be living in a place without constant internet. I'll still be around - I'll have access on campus, and on weekends when I go home.

I won't be on IRC. I'm not sure whether I will continue to read every forum topic.

This is a place to get my attention, and perhaps paste some IRC logs. Consider posting in this thread equivalent to highlighting me on IRC, so my PM box doesn't get filled with things that aren't really private.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Immune
Peon
Peon

Re: o11c's semi-absence

Post by Immune »

Do me a favor and unban me from irc before you leave. Don't worry the 18th is noted on my calander and I will respect that as I have been.
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Re: o11c's semi-absence

Post by Freeyorp101 »

Immune wrote:Do me a favor and unban me from irc before you leave. Don't worry the 18th is noted on my calander and I will respect that as I have been.
I'll handle that when the time comes.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated