TEST: New quests in North Tulimshar

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Nard
Knight
Knight

Re: TEST: New quests in North Tulimshar

Post by Nard »

The adventures of Sidran, apprentice archer ( Continuation from February 10th)

Back to Hurnscald again, I got rid of Bandits and Bandit Lord, and was generously rewarded by Lena.
I was surprised to meet met an Exotic trader who sells unaffordable things.
I returned again in Tulimshar to meet Kylian to tell him about Bernard's recipe and about clothes which are sold in the nothern market and in Bazar, but he seemed to prefer the first. I also told him about the inn where he can have nice time in the evening. Thanks a lot he rewarded me with a souvenir, which can be really useful in the sandstorm.
I wonder what Latoy can sell and when she will tell me about it. Her prices must be astronomical ones since Exotic Trader told me about his.
On the way back to the inn, I stopped to meet again that poor Kadiya. I decided to learn magic, and try to heal her.
After a rest, I go and see again Kylian to know if he needs some help. Now he just waits for his license, but I feel he likes me since he asked me to come back later...
I think I'll go and see Luca again now.
Level 38 (2h more playing)
Thanks Johanne for help, Thanks Jenalya for the job!
Sat.,February 11th