Music clip

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Elite
Peon
Peon

Music clip

Post by Elite »

A new loop, suggestions pls, i wanna perserve this loop but i know it needs to be changed quite a bit for it to be the style TMW wants for BGM. I'll also put up the midi if anyone wants to try change it.
Attachments
candr2n8bitinstru.ogg
(853.7 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
candr2n.ogg
(867.48 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Meat Eater.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Music clip

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Try to make your loops sound more with a specific setting, such as adventurous, spine chilling or even just a sunny day. Im not sure where this music would fit but right now its not tmw style. The 8bit does sound like its skipping quite a bit to but i do understand what you tried to do.
Try to feel your music not just listen. Modified, this can be a good piece but right now its not suitable for tmw.

Regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
twiistedkaos
Peon
Peon

Re: Music clip

Post by twiistedkaos »

Your other candr2.ogg is better, almost sounds like two different people made them...
Main Character: Scylar lvl 70+
Alt Character: Folly lvl 40+