i know im not in the right..huh????????

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

skipy
Knight
Knight

i know im not in the right..huh????????

Post by skipy »

i logged in to see that im no longer a dev.

if that is how "tmw" feels then ok.
its not like i ever got a hat or anything.good luck--skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: i know im not in the right..huh????????

Post by Alige »

According to Wombat, your inactivty showed that you were not interested anymore in development. If you wish to come back, tell Wombat.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

wtf forum? moved
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Skipy, are you re-activating? If so, you will be re-added. One of the criticisms of this project that we've responded to for some time is keeping our development team up to date on who is active and who isn't. Long periods of inactivity can result in removal, but it isn't permanent. Anyone that was on the team and was removed for inactivity can be re-added should they decide to be active in the project again.
Current character is "Abolish".